Tuesday 24 September 2013

Well, hello again!

It's been a crazy time in the Cultiverse over the past few months, so I hope you can forgive the lack of blog posts and newsletters.
It's down to a one-woman machine here in the new digs at 181a and I'm still working out how to do it all by myself now that Bec has had her tiny baby. (Yes, he's here...and he's beautiful!)

I haven't had the chance to thank everyone publicly yet for their help, well-wishes and outstanding support in the midst of the stressful months we had. It was not easy and without the help of that handful of amazing folk who carried, painted and hugged I don't think I would be here.
So thank you lovely people, you know who you are.

Along with the big move across the road have come some big changes to the way Cultiver exists on a daily basis. Our hours have changed a little, there are some new amazing products on the shelves and everything has gone YELLOW!!

That's right...time for a makeover, head to toe! A new logo to start with, something that echoes my love of modern design and simplicity...
If you haven't visited the new store (right across the road from the old one) at 181a Brisbane st yet, pop in for a peek. There are still piles of great handmade things, a little bit of vintage and some papery-stationery goodness. 

Here are a few shots of the new space...here's hoping I can pop another post up in a few days featuring all the beautiful new things we have in store!
xxxKyla






PS...If you pop in and find me napping behind the counter, please wake me with a gentle prod and a cup of coffee. Much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyla,
    Love the new look... very lively and bright - just like you girls :) Wonderful news about Bec's new arrival as well.
    I'll have to come in and check out all the new stock .... those localised cushions shown on the newsletter look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back, will definitely have to pop in to get some *ahem* Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete